ATONE is a method aimed at improving the early stages of service innovation, through the integration of design-thinking into a structured innovation process. It is developed by the project AT-ONE. This part considered to be replaced by the CITI-SENSE co-design in the later stage.
ACTORS: Actors are those stakeholders and the main customers involved in the service design process.
Services are often delivered by complex collaboration of actors in the form of a value network. New actor constellations is often good for innovation. In CITI-SENSE some actors are:
• General public • Health interest group • Local government • Transport companies • Researchers
TOUCH-POINTS: Touch points are all kinds of contact points between services users and provides (incl.contact with citizens). Services are delivered across multiple points over time. Focus upon events and how new events can be integrated allows a new view of service provision. In CITI-SENSE, touch-points are:
• User guides • Policy recommendation • Risk mitigation actions • Logo • Business card • Newsletters • Brochure • Website
OFFERING: What we offer is what we deliver to stakeholders. In CITI-SENSE, our core offering is citizens’ observatories toolbox, it includes:
• Data integration • Visualization • Mobile apps • Web apps • Sensor packages • AQ-related data and information • Data Sources • Environmental air quality maps
NEED: Stakeholders or project services users’ needs, wants and desires. In CITI-SENSE, the difference stakeholders’ needs are identified as follows:
• Public: personalized environmental information.
• Health interest group: Alert system
• Local government: Abatement strategies
• Transport companies: Green agendas better planning to deliver low emissions transport system.
• Researchers: Data, information, maps, tools, etc.
EXPERIENCE: Services result in user experiences. User experiences can be designed and tested. By defining desired experiences and developing a vocabulary for this, services can be developed from experience-pull rather than the traditional technology-push. This is a user-centric approach, and specified in CITI-SENSE as follows:
• Appealing • Friendly • Empowering • Exclusive • Overwhelming • Relevant • Simplistic • Sophisticated • Valuable
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 308524.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.